To register as a member, please use the membership form below. If you have any questions about the membership, check our membership Q&As.
- Free participation in
- our annual conferences
- webinars and online colloquia on conceptual and methodological issues in Socio-gerontechnology
- Opportunities to be active in the organisation, such as
- Voting in elections for the SGN board
- Serving on SGN committees
- Running for SGN office
- Participation in the SGN online community and timely access to all SGN communications, including the bi-monthly newsletter listing curated calls for papers and positions in the field of Socio-gerontechnology and possibilities for joint publications and conference presentations.
In the future, we also aim to offer travel grants and small funding awards for early career researchers.
The standard membership fee is 40 EUR per year.
A reduced fee of 20 EUR per year applies for students (including PhD students), un/underemployed scholars and scholars from non-OECD countries. Please follow your own judgment if you fit in this category.
Members of the Socio-Gerontechnology Network are billed once every year for their membership. The membership period is 1st of October to 30th of September the following year. Invoices are distributed via e-Mail to each member in October every year. Members who sign up during the year receive free membership until October that year and will not be billed proportionately.
Complete Your Registration
To complete your registration, please fill in this membership form.