The Socio-Gerontechnology Network (SGN) is taking one step towards building a stronger organization. You can be among the first to help the network to the next level by becoming an official network member.
To register as a member, please use the membership form below.
- Free participation in
- our annual conferences
- webinars and online colloquia on conceptual and methodological issues in socio-gerontechnology
- Opportunities to be active in the organization, such as
- Voting in elections for the SGN board
- Serving on SGN committees
- Running for SGN office
- Participation in the SGN online community and timely access to all SGN communications, including the bi-monthly newsletter listing curated calls for papers and positions in the field of socio-gerontechnology and possibilities for joint publications and conference presentations.
In the future, we also aim to offer travel grants and small funding awards for early career researchers.
We plan to collect membership fees by July 2021. However, as we know that our members are also active in other professional organizations, so we will be keeping dues very affordable. Further information on membership fees will be communicated to all members.
Until July 2021, membership is free, so you have the opportunity to explore what the network can offer to you and whether you want to become a paying member.
Complete Your Registration
To complete your registration, please fill in this membership form.