The ‘International Conversations in Ageing and Technology’ seminar series, hosted by the socio-gerontechnology network, aims to stimulate discussion around critical topics in ageing and technology. It takes the format of a “slow conference”, i.e., it will host short online events that have the format of a panel discussion plus breakout conversations, although the specific format may vary per event.
Our first seminar will take place in April, details below:
Participatory Design as we age (April 22nd 2021, 2-4.30pm CET)
- This interactive event aims to bring experts in the field of co-design and participatory design together with scholars in the socio-gerontechnology network and ageing studies scholars to reflect on key issues of relevance to participatory design in the field of ageing and technology design.
- Confirmed speakers to give short provacations (5 mins each):
- Ann Light, University of Sussex
- John Vines, University of Edinburgh
- Linda Tonolli, University of Trento
- Susan Vanhees, University of Utretcht
- Andreas Bischoff, Chemnitz University
- Sanna Kuoppamäki, KTH Stockholm
Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/participatory-design-as-we-age-tickets-144384525001
Organizers: Helen Manchester, Juliane Jarke and Susan Vanhees